Milk pot with extra thick bottom, made in Italy
The CHEF LINE pots by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI combine timeless elegance and practical functionality in a high-quality cookware.
This small CHEF LINE pot has a capacity of approx. 1.25 liters and is made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the pot an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean.
The handling of the CHEF LINE saucepan is greatly facilitated by the long handle with heat-insulating hollow profile, because this handle hardly heats up when used on the stove. And the extra-strong thermal base ensures the best possible heat distribution on all types of stove, including induction.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Narrow, high pot made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10, ideal for heating milk.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Extra strong, encapsulated thermal base, approx. 1 cm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Tubular stainless steel handle.
- Upper inner diameter 12 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 10 cm. (For induction hobs, please check the manufacturer's specifications for the minimum base diameter beforehand).
- Length with handle approx. 26.5 cm.
- Height approx. 11.8 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 1.25 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.5 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
Here you can find more CHEF LINE pots and casseroles by Barazzoni