Functionally designed stainless steel pots with extra thick bottom
The CHEF LINE casseroles by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI combine timeless elegance and practical functionality in a high-quality cookware. With this starter set you lay the foundation for your CHEF LINE collection and cover your basic needs with 3 casseroles from 1.5 to 4.7 litres.
The CHEF LINE casseroles are made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the pot an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean.
The handling of the CHEF LINE casseroles is greatly facilitated by the side handles with heat-insulating hollow profile, because these handles hardly heat up when used on the stove. And the extra-strong thermal base ensures the best possible heat distribution on all types of stove, including induction.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Cookware set made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Extra strong, encapsulated thermal bases, approx. 1 cm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip hollow profile stainless steel handles.
- 1 casserole 16 cm / 1.5 liters / 9.4 cm high without lid/ 0.7 kg without lid.
- 1 casserole 20 cm / 3.1 liters / 11.5 cm high without lid / 1 kg without lid.
- 1 casserole 24 cm / 4.7 liters / 11.7 cm high without lid/ 1.5 kg without lid.
- 1 professional stainless steel lid each 16, 20 and 24 cm.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Comes in attractive color box.
Here you can find more CHEF LINE pots and casseroles by Barazzoni