Uncoated Italian stainless steel casserole 28 cm with silicone heat protection handles
The 33-CARATI INOX casseroles by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI combine a classic bellied casserole shape with the practical functionality of silicone-covered handles in a high-quality cookware.
This shallow 33-CARATI INOX casserole is made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the casserole an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean.
The heat protection made of heat-insulating silicone is firmly attached to the stainless steel handles, which in turn are attached to the casserole with high-grade stainless steel rivets, thus guaranteeing a permanently secure and resistant fastening.
A glass lid with stainless steel rim, vent hole and silicone handles completes this beautiful and durable casserole.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Shallow casserole made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Extra strong encapsulated thermal base, approx. 9.5 mm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large stainless steel handles with silicone heat protection covers.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 21 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 39 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 9.5 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 4.5 liters.
- Weight without lid approx. 1,7 kg.
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim, vent hole and silicone handle.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Ovenproof up to max. 220° C.
Here you can find more 33-CARATI INOX casseroles and frypans by Barazzoni