Italian stainless steel saucepan with silicone heat protection handle
The 33-CARATI INOX pots by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI combine a classic bellied pot shape with the practical functionality of silicone-covered handles in a high-quality cookware.
This 33-CARATI INOX saucepan is made from high-quality 18/10 alloy stainless steel, which ensures superior durability and robustness. On the outside, the surface is lavishly polished to a high gloss, giving the pot an elegant appearance. Inside, the surface is slightly matted to make it even less sensitive and easier to clean.
The heat protection made of heat-insulating silicone is firmly attached to the stainless steel long handle, which in turn is attached to the saucepan with high-grade stainless steel rivets, thus guaranteeing a permanently secure and resistant fastening.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- saucepan made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Encapsulated thermal base, approx. 6 mm thick, for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Stainless steel long handle with silicone heat protection cover.
- Upper inner diameter 16 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 11.5 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 32 cm.
- Height approx. 9 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 1.5 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.6 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Ovenproof up to max. 220° C.
Here you can find more 33-CARATI INOX casseroles and frypans by Barazzoni