Quality built Italian steam cooker for gentle cooking in hot steam
The VAPOR SET by the Italian manufacturer Barazzoni is your partner for healthy eating: In this steamer, you cook vegetables, but also fish and meat in a vitamin-preserving way in hot steam. The food does not leach out as it does when cooked in water and thus retains its full, natural flavor.
Of course, you can also combine classic cooking and steam cooking with the VAPOR SET: For example, cook potatoes in water in the bottom of the pot, and steam the vegetable side dish in the basket above at the same time.
The parts of the VAPOR SET are made of high-quality 18/10 stainless steel for a long service life and maximum robustness, and the strong induction-suitable thermic base ensures even heat distribution and good heat retention on all types of hobs.
- A top quality product by Barazzoni - Made in Italy.
- Pot with perforated insert and lid
- Insert can also be used as colander.
- Pot with lid can also be used without insert.
- Made from quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Encapsulated thermic base with good heat distribution and heat storage.
- Visible surfaces outside elaborately polished to a mirror finish.
- Large, easy to grip handles.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 30.5 cm.
- Height pot with / without steamer insert (each without lid) approx. 16 / 10.5 cm.
- Height steamer insert approx. 10 cm
- Capacity pot approx. 2.7 liters.
- Weight without / with steamer insert, each without lid approx. 0.8 / 1.4 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 15.5 cm.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs including induction cooktops.