Easy to use pressure cooker with twist lock
The new FACILE DUAL SYSTEM pressure cooker by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI shows the pressure cooker design with two side handles typical for southern Europe.
But instead of the usual lever mechanism, this pressure cooker features a sophisticated system with a twist handle and jaw locking mechanism that allows you to lock or unlock the lid with just one hand and a small twist. Another handy rotary switch lets you easily select one of the two cooking levels.
The handling of the FACILE DUAL SYSTEM pressure cooker is facilitated by the large side handles made of heat-insulating plastic. And the strong thermal base ensures the best possible heat distribution on all stove types, including induction and good heat storage.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Pressure cooker made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Polished outside, easy-care matte finish inside.
- Strong, encapsulated thermal base for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Large, easy-to-grip plastic handles.
- Comfortable twist knob system with jaw lock for locking / unlocking.
- Two easily selectable pressure levels.
- Durable silicone pot seal.
- Upper inner diameter 22 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 36 cm.
- Total height approx. 24 cm.
- Capapcity approx. 6 liters, max. allowed filling quantity in pressure cooking mode is 4 liters.
- Weight without / with lid approx. 2 / 3.5 kg.
- Pot without lid is dishwasher-safe, please wash lid by hand.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Comes in attractive color box.
Here you can find more by Barazzoni