Bye, bye stubborn lime stains: Stainless steel pot with durable non-stick coating
Stainless steel pots have many advantages. But also a sometimes annoying disadvantage: lime stains... Almost any time something boils in water, limescale stains remain on the inside of the bottom of the pot after it has been poured off and have to be removed with vinegar or scouring cream.
Not so with the ROCCIOSA pot by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI, because this pot, made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel is sealed inside with the durable Marmotech Plus non-stick coating. Thanks to it, stubborn lime stains or salt corrosion no longer stand a chance. In addition, the Marmotech Plus coating in the ROCCIOSA pot also allows you to fry and stew with little or no fat at all.
The handling of the ROCCIOSA pot is greatly facilitated by the handles with heat-insulating hollow profile, because these handles hardly heat up when used on the stove. And the induction-suitable thermal bottom ensures optimised heat distribution and good heat retention.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Casserole / pot made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Encapsulated thermal base for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Sealed inside with robust Marmotech Plus non-stick coating, stone look.
- Coating reinforced with mineral particles, high resistance to abrasion and scratches.
- Best non-stick effect for low-fat or even fat-free frying.
- Riveted heat-insulating hollow profile stainless steel handles.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 15.5 cm.
- Height approx. 11.8 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 28 cm.
- Capacity approx. 3.1 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.9 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
More ROCCIOSA casseroles and pans by Barazzoni...