High-quality stainless steel casserole with durable non-stick coating
This casserole by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI, which can also be used as a serving pan, is made from high-quality 18/10 stainless steel and has a strong, induction-suitable thermal bottom; this ensures optimised heat distribution in the pan base and good heat storage.
The inside of the ROCCIOSA casserole is sealed with the robust Marmotech Plus non-stick coating, whose appearance is reminiscent of stone. This mineral-reinforced coating is particularly abrasion-resistant and thus offers long-lasting excellent non-stick properties, ideal for low-fat or even completely fat-free frying.
The handling of the ROCCIOSA casserole is greatly facilitated by the professional handles with heat-insulating hollow profile, as these handles hardly heats up when used on the stove.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Deep serving pan / shallow casserole made from high-quality stainless steel 18/10.
- Encapsulated thermal base for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Sealed inside with robust Marmotech Plus non-stick coating, stone look.
- Coating reinforced with mineral particles, high resistance to abrasion and scratches.
- Best non-stick effect for low-fat or even fat-free frying.
- Riveted heat-insulating hollow profile stainless steel handles.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 21 cm.
- Height approx. 9 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 36.5 cm.
- Capacity approx. 4.5 liters.
- Weight approx. 1.6 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
More ROCCIOSA casseroles and pans by Barazzoni...