Durable Italian non-stick frying pan 28 cm, extra deep, with faux wood handles
The Italian words Sasso (=stone) and legno (=wood) are not just the essential name givers but also the most striking visual features of this attractive cookware range by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI.
For a start, there is the MarmoTech-Plus non-stick coating that is reminiscent of a stone; it offers excellent non-stick properties and is minerally reinforced for extra abrasion-resistance. A special asset is the coating of the outer base that keeps the aluminum from staining in the dishwasher and that also makes the pan much easier to clean by hand.
For another thing, there are the beautifully designed handles that feature an attractive faux wood soft-touch coating, giving this pan a natural charme.
That makes GRAN SASSO PLUS ECO LEGNO pans, that are forged from extra strong aluminum, a great addition to your kitchen, both visually and technically, and ideal for daily use.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Deep frying pan with non-stick coating.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Extra strong, forged aluminum in cast look with reinforced frypan rim.
- Sealed with durable 6-layer MarmoTech-Plus non-stick coating with stone-look, nickel-free.
- Excellent non-stick effect for low-fat or even fat-free frying.
- Easy-care, coated outer base, avoids staining of the aluminum in the dishwasher.
- Heat-insulating plastic handles with faux wood soft-touch coating.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 22 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 8 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 42.5 cm.
- Capacity approx. 4.1 litres.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.1 kg.
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and vent hole.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for conventional stoves, NOT FOR INDUCTION.
More GRAN SASSO PLUS ECO LEGNO non-stick pans...