Small non-stick frying pan with easily detachable handle
The INDUCTION FACILE PLUS pans by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI are all-round practical cookware for daily use.
The pan is forged from extra strong aluminum in cast look and features an induction-suitable base with very good heat distribution. The Marmotech-Plus non-stick coating is reminiscent of stone, offers excellent non-stick properties and is minerally reinforced for extra abrasion-resistance.
The innovative handle system is a special highlight of INDUCTION FACILE PLUS pans: With just one finger you can easily and comfortably unlock and detach the handle. The detachable handle saves you a lot of space in the kitchen cabinet. Without handle you can also use the INDUCTION FACILE PLUS pan in the oven, e.g. for gratinating.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Frying pan with non-stick coating.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Extra strong, forged aluminum in cast look with reinforced frypan rim.
- Sealed with durable 6-layer MarmoTech-Plus non-stick coating with stone-look, nickel-free.
- Excellent non-stick effect for low-fat or even fat-free frying.
- Removable plastic handle with particularly easy and comfortable locking mechanism.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Height approx. 4.4 cm.
- Length with / without handle approx. 40 / 25 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 16.5 cm, induction disc approx. 14.5 cm.
- Capacity approx. 1.1 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.8 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for all types of stoves, also for induction cooktops.
- Ovenproof (without handle) up to 230°C.
More INDUCTION FACILE PLUS non-stick frypans with detachable handle...