Stainless steel frypan without coating for crisp frying
The inner bottom of the TRIER frying pan by CS KOCHSYSTEME immediately catches the eye. The waffle structure base not only provides a striking appearance, but also has very practical advantages.
Due to the waffle structure, a closed fat film forms between the elevations, even with less fat, which ensures optimum heat transfer to the fried food and thus crisp frying. In addition, the waffle structure reduces the tendency of the food to stick to the pan, which is typical for uncoated pans.
- A quality product by CS Kochsysteme.
- Stainless steel frypan, mirror finish.
- Encapsulated thermic base for good heat distribution and heat retention.
- Inside with waffle / honeycomb structure stamping.
- Stainless steel handle that heats up only slightly on the stove.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Height approx. 5.5 cm.
- Length approx. 43.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 0.7 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs, including induction cooktops.