Large oval cast iron casserole with easy-care enamel
The XANTEN cast iron casserole by CS KOCHSYSTEME is perfect for slow cooking stews and oven dishes. The cast iron ensures uniform cooking due to its good thermal properties.
The cream-white PRONAMEL PLUS enamel inside makes the XANTEN casserole extra easy to clean, while the attractive black enamel outside makes it an eye-catcher in your kitchen.
- A quality product by CS KOCHSYSTEME.
- Oval casserole.
- Sturdy cast iron, ideal for the traditional kitchen.
- Black enamel outside.
- Inside sealed with cream-white PronamelPlus enamel, easy to clean.
- Incl. cast iron lid with large stainless steel knob.
- Capacity approx. 8 liters.
- Upper inner length approx. 35 x 26.5 cm.
- Length with handles approx. 45.5 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) approx. 29 x 21 cm.
- Height without / with lid approx.13.5 / 19 cm.
- Please note: Weight without / with lid approx. 5.6 / 7.8 kg.
- Suitable for all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis Service Notes: Enamel may occasionally show small particle entrapments; this is not subject to complaint. Always heat enamelled cast iron slowly and gradually, especially on induction cookers; never use the power/booster level of the cooker. Do not knock the cooking spoon off on the edge of the enamelled cookware!