Non-stick roaster wih fixed handles
The rectangular SOLARIS PRO roaster by CS Kochsysteme is convincing due to its low price level and is ideal for the occasional cook, but also for the professionally oriented user with a focus on price.
Inside, the Procalon Plus non-stick coating ensures pleasant frying without sticking and easy cleaning.
Thoughtful details like the upward standing fixed stainless steel handles make working with this roaster very comfortable: Unlike the often quite fiddly hinged handles that other roasters often have, the SOLARIS PRO roaster's upward fixed handles are safe and easy to grip even with potholders.
The space-saving design of the upward handles makes for a total length of less than 38 cm so that the SOLARIS PRO roaster fits most conventional ovens even transversely.
- Rectangular roaster with fixed side handles.
- Pressed, reinforced aluminium alloy, material thickness approx. 3 mm.
- Inside with Procalon Plus non-stick coating.
- Riveted side handles, stainless steel.
- Upper inner length approx. 35x 25 cm.
- Height without / with handles approx. 7.5 / 12.5 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 37.5 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) approx. 31 x 21 cm.
- Weight approx. 1.3 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Ovenproof up to 250° C.
- For regular hobs. NOT FOR INDUCTION!
PfannenProfis Service Tip: Please note that due to its construction of formed metal (pressed aluminium) and its light construction with relatively low material thickness, the technically necessary concave shape of the base may be more noticeable with this pan than with heavier roasters with a thicker base. However, the concave bottom does not constitute a defect that can be claimed.
Always heat the roaster slowly and never use it at maximum stove power.
Due to packaging, the exterior paint on the base may show slight scuff marks, see photo.
Here you can find more SOLARIS PRO pans by CS Kochsysteme