Uncoated shallow casserole, quick heat-up, even heat distribution
The elegant shallow casserole STERN by CARL SCHMIDT SOHN draws attention to itself with its striking hammered side walls that also make this casserole a nice serving dish.
The sophisticated 3-ply-material provides an optimal heat distribution up to the rim, making this casserole a good choice for even and gentle cooking and braising.
- A quality product by Carl Schmidt Sohn.
- Shallow casserole / braiser made from multi-layer material.
- Inside high quality stainless steel 18/10, uncoated.
- Fully pressed aluminum core for excellent heat distribution.
- Outside induction-suitable stainless steel.
- Side wall with hammered smithery look.
- Sturdy cast stainless steel handles, riveted.
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel 18/10 lid.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Height without lid ca. 8 cm.
- Width with handles ca. 36 cm.
- Weight without lid ca. 1,5 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 19 cm.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More STERN 3-ply cookware by Carl Schmidt Sohn...