Non-stick frypan with detachable wooden handle
The non-stick coated cast alu frypans from the CLASSIC range by Spanish company CASTEY are real allrounders.
The environment-friendly and resistant DURION non-stick coating allows low-fat cooking and makes cleaning a breeze.
The innovative FULL INDUCTION frypan base ensures an optimal heat distribution and a quick heating up on all kinds of hobs.
Special highlight: The CLASSIC frypans by Castey feature a detachable handle, made from real cedar wood.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- HQ cast aluminum with innovative FULL INDUCTION all-hob base.
- Great heat distribution, even cooking and maximum energy efficiency.
- Environment-friendly and resistant DURION non-stick coating, excellent non-stick properties.
- Detachable cedar wood handle, can be attached without touching the frypan.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Height ca. 5 cm.
- Base diameter (Contact surface) ca. 14 cm.
- Weight ca. 0,7 kg.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- Ovenproof (wthout handle), perfect for gratinating or keeping food warm in the oven.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
Removing and attaching the Castey pan handle:
The Castey pan handle system is easy and safe to use.
To remove the handle, simply turn the black end of the handle [so, the cap with the hanging holes] counterclockwise until the handle is loosened. Then remove the handle downward from the mounting flange of the pan.
Tip: Should the handle screw connection ever be too tight, simply insert a wooden spoon handle or similar through the holes in the handle end and use the leverage. (Attention: Use the leverage only for loosening the screw connection, never for tightening!)
To attach the handle, place it on the pan mounting flange from the bottom. Then turn the black handle end clockwise until the handle is tight. Please always hand tighten only.