Small non-stick saucepan with detachable handle, ideal e.g. for porridge
CLASSIC saucepans by Spanish company CASTEY are perfect for preparing fine sauces, for sautéing and stewing. The detachable cedar wood handle ist very convenient and saves space in the kitchen cabinet or in the dishwasher.
CLASSIC saucepans have outstanding cooking and frying characteristics thanks to the top quality cast aluminum material and the innovative FULL INDUCTION base that heats up quickly and evenly on all hobs.
The environment-friendly DURION non-stick coating allows for healthy low-fat cooking and makes cleaning an absolute breeze.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Saucepan with removable handle.
- Cast aluminum with innovative FULL INDUCTION base.
- Outstanding heat distribution and maximum energy efficiency.
- Environment-friendly DURION non-stick coating, excellent non-stick properties, resistant and long-lasting.
- Detachable cedar wood handle.
- Saucepan rim with spout.
- Upper inner diameter 16 cm.
- Height ca. 9 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 35 cm.
- Capacity ca. 1,25 Liter.
- Weight ca. 0,8 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 12 cm.
- Easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- Oven-proof up (without handle).
- For all hobs, also for induction.
Removing and attaching the Castey pan handle:
The Castey pan handle system is easy and safe to use.
To remove the handle, simply turn the black end of the handle [so, the cap with the hanging holes] counterclockwise until the handle is loosened. Then remove the handle downward from the mounting flange of the pan.
Tip: Should the handle screw connection ever be too tight, simply insert a wooden spoon handle or similar through the holes in the handle end and use the leverage. (Attention: Use the leverage only for loosening the screw connection, never for tightening!)
To attach the handle, place it on the pan mounting flange from the bottom. Then turn the black handle end clockwise until the handle is tight. Please always hand tighten only.