Space-saving casserole set with optimal heat distribution
ARTIC cookware by Spanish company CASTEY combines the optimal heat distribution of cast aluminum casseroles with the extreme sturdiness and longevity of stainless steel casseroles.
Add to that an avant-garde styling and outstanding ease of use & care and what you get is cookware that is fun to use every day!
A special highlight: All pieces of this cookware set can be stacked and nest for easy and space-saving storage. You only need the space of one casserole!
Cooking, stewing, braising, steaming - with ARTIC casseroles you are preparing all dishes to perfection, fast, healthy and with low energy-consumption.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Casserole set 20 cm.
- 4 nesting pieces, total height with lid only 16 cm.
- 1 deep casserole / stockpot, max. 3,1 liters, height ca. 13,5 cm, base diameter ca. 14 cm, weight ca. 1,5 kg.
- 1 shallow casserole / pot, height ca. 10 cm, base diameter ca. 13,5 cm, weight ca. 1,2 kg.
- 1 steamer insert, hole diameter ca. 4 mm, weight ca. 0,7 kg.
- 1 flat stainless steel lid, can also be used as a trivet.
- Casseroles made of top quality TRIMETAL 3-ply multi-layer material (st. steel / aluminum / st. steel) with a continuous body thickness of ca. 2,5 mm.
- Outstanding heat distribution upt to the rim for even cooking results and maximum energy efficiency.
- Extremely sturdy material.
- Easy-care and dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs incl. induction.
- Comes in attractive color-box.
Note: The stainless steel lid contained in this set is flat. Flat stainless steel lids may not sit completely plane on the casserole due to their very limited torsional rigidity. Complaints about that cannot be accepted.
Advice: If you want to complete your ARTIC cookware set with a glass lid we recommend the CASTEY glass lid VULCANO 20 cm. It fits nicely on the deep casserole and with some reservations also on the steamer (small gap all round), however, it does not fit on the shallow casserole.