3-ply stainless steel pot 24 cm with silicone handles
BALTIC casseroles by Spanish company CASTEY feature Trimetal Flash Induction technology, a 3-ply stainless steel material compound that combines the optimal heat distribution of aluminum cookware with the extreme sturdiness and longevity of uncoated stainless steel.
That gives BALTIC casseroles great energy efficiency and a very quick response on the stove, especially on induction hobs, and a precise heat control, ideal for preparing fine sauces.
The silicone handles of BALTIC casseroles are extra practical because they offer great heat protection when using the cookware on the hob, making handling so much easier and more comfortable.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Pot / casserole with lid.
- Casserole made from Trimetal Induction® 3-ply material, inside durable 18/10 stainless steel, outside induction-suitable stainless steel and an aluminum core in the center with excellent heat conductivity.
- Massive lid made from stainless steel.
- Sidewalls and lid with mirror-finish inside and outside; base matte-finished inside and outside.
- With capacity marks inside (liters and quarts).
- Large, comfortable silicone handles, heat-insulating, ovenproof.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm
- Height without lid approx. 14 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 36.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 20 cm.
- Capacity approx. 6 liters.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.7 / 2.2 kg.
- Easy-care and dishwasher-safe.
- Oven-proof up to 220° C.
- For all hobs, perfect for induction.
- Comes in attractive color-box.
More BALTIC 3-ply cookware here...