Uncoated 3-ply stainless steel shallow casserole 28 cm with silicone handles
BALTIC shallow casseroles by Spanish company CASTEY feature Trimetal Flash Induction technology, a 3-ply stainless steel material compound that combines the optimal heat distribution of aluminum cookware with the extreme sturdiness and longevity of uncoated stainless steel.
That gives BALTIC casseroles great energy efficiency and a very quick response on the stove, especially on induction hobs, and a precise heat control.
The silicone side handles and lid knobs of BALTIC pans are extra practical because they offer great heat protection when using the cookware on the hob, making handling so much easier and more comfortable.
And due to the straight sidewall, the frying surface of BALTIC pans is even up to 25% bigger than that of same-sized frypans with a sloped sidewall.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Deep frypan / shallow casserole without coating.
- Pan made from Trimetal Induction® 3-ply material, inside durable 18/10 stainless steel, outside induction-suitable stainless steel and an aluminum core in the center with excellent heat conductivity.
- Massive lid made from stainless steel.
- Sidewalls and lid with mirror-finish inside and outside; base matte-finished inside and outside.
- With capacity marks inside (liters and quarts).
- Large, comfortable silicone handles, heat-insulating, ovenproof.
- Upper inner diameter 28 cm.
- Height without lid approx. 8.5 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 41.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 24 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 1.7 / 2.3 kg.
- Easy-care and dishwasher-safe.
- Oven-proof up to 220° C.
- For all hobs, perfect for induction.
- Comes in attractive color-box.