Small uncoated 3-ply stainless steel frypan with silicone handle
BALTIC frypans by Spanish company CASTEY feature Trimetal Flash Induction technology, a 3-ply stainless steel material compound that combines the optimal heat distribution of aluminum cookware with the extreme sturdiness and longevity of uncoated stainless steel.
That gives BALTIC frypans great energy efficiency and a very quick response on the stove, especially on induction hobs, and a precise heat control.
The long silicone handles of BALTIC frypans are extra practical because they offer great heat protection when using the cookware on the hob, making handling so much easier and more comfortable.
And due to the straight sidewall, the frying surface of BALTIC frypans is even up to 25% bigger than that of same-sized frypans with a sloped sidewall.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Frying pan without coating.
- Made from Trimetal Induction® 3-ply material, inside durable 18/10 stainless steel, outside induction-suitable stainless steel and an aluminum core in the center with excellent heat conductivity.
- Sidewalls with mirror-finish inside and outside; base matte-finished inside and outside.
- Large, comfortable silicone handle, heat-insulating, ovenproof.
- Upper inner diameter 18 cm
- Height approx. 5 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 36.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 15 cm.
- Weight approx. 0.7 kg.
- Easy-care and dishwasher-safe.
- Oven-proof up to 220° C.
- For all hobs, perfect for induction.
- Comes in attractive color-box.
More BALTIC 3-ply cookware here...