3-ply stainless steel saucepan 1.75 L with silicone handle
BALTIC saucepans by Spanish company CASTEY feature Trimetal Flash Induction technology, a 3-ply stainless steel material compound that combines the optimal heat distribution of aluminum cookware with the extreme sturdiness and longevity of uncoated stainless steel.
That gives BALTIC saucepans great energy efficiency and a very quick response on the stove, especially on induction hobs, and a precise heat control, ideal for preparing fine sauces.
The long silicone handles of BALTIC saucepans are extra practical because they offer great heat protection when using the cookware on the hob, making handling so much easier and more comfortable.
An integrated spout and inner capacity marks are also very convenient features.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Deep saucepan.
- Made from Trimetal Induction® 3-ply material, inside durable 18/10 stainless steel, outside induction-suitable stainless steel and an aluminum core in the center with excellent heat conductivity.
- Sidewalls with mirror-finish inside and outside; base matte-finished inside and outside.
- Integrated spout.
- With capacity marks inside (liters and quarts).
- Large, comfortable silicone handle, heat-insulating, ovenproof.
- Upper inner diameter 16 cm
- Height approx. 9 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 34.5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 12 cm.
- Capacity approx. 1.75 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.9 kg.
- Easy-care and dishwasher-safe.
- Oven-proof up to 220° C.
- For all hobs, perfect for induction.
- Comes in attractive color-box.
More BALTIC 3-ply cookware here...