Cast alu frypan with detachable wooden handle and durable non-stick coating
Classic clay casseroles with their warm, earthy tone were the design inspiration for TERRACOTA frypans by Spanish brand CASTEY .
TERRACOTA's new 5-layer non-stick coating is more durable and extra resistant, having excellent non-stick properties. This environment-friendly coating allows low-fat cooking and makes cleaning a breeze.
The innovative FULL INDUCTION frypan base ensures an optimal heat distribution and a quick heating up on all kinds of hobs.
Special highlight: All TERRACOTA frypans by Castey feature a detachable handle, made from real cedar wood.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- HQ cast aluminum with innovative FULL INDUCTION all-hob base.
- Great heat distribution, even cooking and maximum energy efficiency.
- Environment-friendly and extra resistant 5-layer non-stick coating.
- Excellent non-stick properties and easy cleaning.
- Detachable cedar wood handle, can be attached without touching the frypan.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Height ca. 5,5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 18 cm.
- Weight ca. 1 kg.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- Ovenproof (wthout handle), perfect for gratinating or keeping food warm in the oven.
- For all hobs, also for induction.