Handy bread knife with offset handle
Ordinary bread knives with straight handle can be incovenient to use: Once you cut throught he crumb and are about to cut the crust on the bottom side of the bread, your knuckles strike the worktop or you have to hold the knife in an uncomfortable position.
The ÉBÈNE bread knife by Déglon is the solution thanks to its offset handle! Compared to a straight handle, the offset handle offers much more room for your hand, allowing you to neatly cut through the bread with a smooth, comfortable and wrist-protecting motion.
The ÉBÈNE bread knife features an elegant design with its ebony-like black wooden handle and classic brass rivets, perfectly blending with all kitchen styles.
- A top quality product by Déglon, made in France.
- Bread knife with offset handle.
- Very easy and comfortable to use.
- Stainless steel blade.
- Serrated cutting edge.
- Black stained wooden handle, ebony-style.
- Length of the blade ca. 20 cm.