Small damask knife with VG10 steel and Corian handle
The blades of the damask knives from the Damas-67 range by French knife specialist Déglon have a VG10 steel core that guarantees outstanding sharpness and wear resistance. This VG10 blade is embebbed between 66 layers of 420 and 431 steel. That gives Damas-67 blades patterns of beguiling beauty and makes every knife unique.
And because a beautiful premium quality blade would be nothing without a beautiful premium quality handle, Damas 67 knives are completed by handles made from ivory-colored Corian. This hygienic mineral-based compound material, also known as acrylic stone, is reminiscent of polished marble, pore-less and extremely durable.
- A top quality product by Déglon, made in France.
- Damascus steel paring knife.
- Damask blade with VG10 core between 66 layers of 420/431 steel.
- Outstanding sharpness, edge retention and wear resistance.
- Premium quality handle, riveted, made from ivory-colored Corian.
- Completely seamless construction for perfect hygiene.
- Length of the blade ca. 9 cm.
More DAMAS-67 damask knives here...