Sabatier paring knife - culinary tradition par excellence
Sabatier knives, so French-style knives with forged blade and round bolster, are a true classic of haute cuisine. Their excellent handling properties have long made them a popular choice among professional and amateur chefs worldwide.
The Sabatier Deg knives from the Cuisine Idéale collection by Déglon continue this tradition in an excellent manner with their thoughtful design, outstanding handling and optimal sharpness.
The blades of Cuisine Idéale Sabatier Dég are forged from stainless steel, of course with a round bolster. The cutting edge is being precisely ground for optimal sharpness. The handles are made from thermoplast, riveted to the blade with 3 sturdy aluminum rivets. All parts are seamlessly connected for flawless hygiene and easy cleaning.
- A quality product by Déglon.
- Sabatier paring knife with round bolster and riveted handle.
- Forged blade made from stainless steel.
- Handle made from black thermoplast.
- All parts seamlessly connected for optimal hygiene.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- Length of the blade ca. 10 cm.