Carving knife with stainless steel handle – Modern objectivity & perfect hygiene
ORYX knives by Déglon exude a modern purism, blending perfectly with most kitchen styles.
The razor edge forged blades are made from a top quality molybdenum vanadium alloy that stays sharp for longer and will not rust.
The hollow stainless steel handles feature a satin finish and are welded seamlessly to the bolster, resulting in optimal handling properties and flawless hygiene.
- A top quality product by Déglon.
- Carving knife with stainless steel handle.
- Forged blade made from a molybdenum vanadium stainless steel alloy.
- Optimal sharpness and edge retention.
- Hollow handle made from satin-finished stainless steel.
- Completely seamless construction for perfect hygiene.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- Length of the blade ca. 22 cm.
Here you can find more ORYX knives with stainless steel handle by Déglon...