Professional cutting board in gastronorm size, non-slip, dishwasher-safe
This easy-care cutting board has a thickness of ca. 1,5 cm, which is almost twice as thick as most usual household cutting boards, making it extra sturdy and stable. Slip-resistant feet on the bottom side ensure a safe stand of the cutting board.
HACCP Concept: WHITE for breads and dairy products
This professional cutting board ist ideally suited for implementing a HACCP hygiene concept according to European Food Hygiene Legislation.
- A quality product by KESPER, made in Europe.
- Plastic cutting board, food-safe, neutral in taste and smell.
- Ideal for flawless kitchen hygiene.
- Color white, recommended use according to HACCP: universal, e.g. breads, dairy products.
- 4 slip-resistant elastic feet, plugged in.
- Extra strong, break-resistant, keeps its shape up to 95° C.
- Cut-resistant, blade-protecting surface.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe.
- Dimensions 32,5 x 26,5 x 1,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 1,2 kg.
INFO: What does HACCP stand for?
HACCP stands for "Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points". The HACCP concept is meant to avoid hazards in all steps of dealing with food, from production, to processing, preparation, cooking, packing etc., making it a key element for all food-processing operations striving for optimal hygiene.
Color-coded cutting boards are an integral part of the HACCP concept to reduce the risk of cross-contaminations e.g. from meats or fish to raw fruits or vegetables. The HACCP concept recommends red for (red) meats, yellow for poultry, blue for fish, green for fruits and veggies and white for e.g. breads or dairy products.