Small cast iron pan, also for open fire, e.g. camping
This small cast iron pan from the MAESTRO range by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK is ideally suited outdoor use, because the heat-resistant stainless steel handle is of the open-ended tubular kind, so that it can be prolonged with a tube / stick, making use on open fire possible with no problems at all.
Of course you can also use this little pan on the stove, no matter what kind, also on induction hobs or in the oven.
Already pre-seasoned, you can start right away
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, MAESTRO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable MAESTRO frypan will get even better.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Excellent frying results and great heat storage capacity.
- Heavy, non-warping, machined base.
- Ovenproof stainless steel tubular handle, heat-insulating due to hollow profile (when used on the hob), screwed (anti-twist safeguard), open end (inner diameter approx. 2.5 cm).
- Upper inner diameter ca. 18 cm. (Not suited for lids due to the sloped side wall!)
- Height ca. 3.8 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 38 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 12.5 cm.
- Weight ca. 1.2 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.
Here you can find more MAESTRO frypans by Ronneby Bruk...