MAESTRO by Ronneby Bruk - The pre-seasoned cast iron pan!
The award-winning MAESTRO cast iron pans by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK are ideally suited for all cooks who are looking for a durable, heavy frypan without any artificial coating.
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, MAESTRO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable MAESTRO frypan will get even better.
MAESTRO frypans are ideal for induction cooktops and can of course also be used on all kinds of conventional stoves where they work just as fine. MAESTRO frypans are also great for serving food thanks to their outstanding heat storage capacities: For food that's still sizzling when served!
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Excellent frying results and great heat storage capacity.
- Ideal e.g. for searing meat or for pan roasted potatoes.
- Heavy, non-warping, machined base.
- Exclusive oakwood handle, screwed (anti-twist safeguard), with hanging loop.
- Cast iron helper handle. (Please use pot holder.)
- Upper inner diameter ca. 28 cm.
- Height ca. 5 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 57 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 22,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 3,1 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.