Pre-seasoned cast iron mini pancake pan
The award-winning MAESTRO cast iron pans by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK are ideally suited for all cooks who are looking for a durable, heavy frypan without any artificial coating.
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, MAESTRO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable MAESTRO frypan will get even better.
MAESTRO frypans are ideal for induction cooktops and can of course also be used on all kinds of conventional stoves where they work just as fine.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- With 7 indentations on the inside, dimensions ca. 7 x 0,5 cm each.
- Excellent frying results and optimal browning of dough.
- Heavy, non-warping, machined base.
- Exclusive oakwood handle, screwed (anti-twist safeguard), with hanging loop.
- Cast iron helper handle. (Please use pot holder.)
- Upper inner diameter ca. 24 cm.
- Height ca. 2 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 51 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface, blossom-shaped, see picture) ca. 18-23 cm.
- Weight ca. 2,7 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.
PfannenProfis tip on how to use: This item comes already completely seasoned but of course it does not have an artificial non-stick coating. If you are not used to cooking with cast iron be advised that it is recommended to prepare the surface before frying delicate foods like pancakes for the first time: To do so, just apply a thin coat of oil to the frying surface, heat it carefully until it starts to smoke; let it cool down, wipe it off and repeat process a few times if needed.