MAESTRO by Ronneby Bruk - The pre-seasoned cast iron pan!
The award-winning MAESTRO cast iron pans by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK are ideally suited for all cooks who are looking for a durable, heavy frypan without any artificial coating.
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, MAESTRO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable MAESTRO frypan will get even better.
MAESTRO frypans are ideal for induction cooktops and can of course also be used on all kinds of conventional stoves where they work just as fine.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Durable cast iron frypan with 15 moldings, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Excellent frying results and optimal browning of dough.
- Exclusive oakwood handle, screwed (anti-twist safeguard), with hanging loop.
- Cast iron helper handle. (Please use pot holder.)
- Diameter of each molding ca. 4 cm, depth ca. 1 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 51 cm.
- Weight ca. 1,7 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction. *
* Please note: The base of this pan is not flat, only the poffertjes bases contact the cooktop; also, slight unevenness is possible. Heating up the pan on Ceran / Halogen cooktops and radiant / hot plates might take longer.
IMPORTANT! When in doubt, please check the correct working of the pan on your stove / cooktop, heating up the pan empty or only filled with water BEFORE FIRST USE, especially on induction.