Extra small cast iron pan without artificial coating
This mini frypan from the RONDO range by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK is ideally suited preparing blinis. It is also great as a 1-serving-size serving dish.
The RONDO pans are made from pure, raw cast iron and have no artificial coatings.
To make sure that you can start using your new pan right away, the RONDO pans, like all raw cast iron products by Ronneby Bruk, are completely factory pre-seasoned with pure rapeseed oil. This protective seasoning layer is the optimal basis for the patina that gradually forms during frying, so your long-lasting RONDO pan will actually get better and better over time.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Extra small, durable cast iron frypan.
- Made from pure cast iron, uncoated, pre-seasoned with rapeseed oil.
- Integrated ovenproof cast iron handle with hanging loop. (Please use potholders or the handle cover available as accessory.)
- Upper inner diameter approx. 13 cm.
- Height approx.ca. 2,5 cm.
- Length with handle approx. 26,5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 11,5 cm.
- Weight approx. 0,7 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction (for hobs with electronic cookware recognition please refer to your cooktop manual for the required minimum cookware base diameter).
PfannenProfis application tip: It is good practice to first fry insensitive foods a few times in a new raw cast iron pan so that the pores in the still fresh seasoning layer can saturate themselves with fat, so to speak. For example, frying fatty bacon in the new pan has proven to be a good way to do this. As soon as you have fried insensitive foods in the new pan a few times, you can venture into more sensitive foods such as egg dishes or foods with a high starch content. Please observe the instructions for use and care enclosed with the goods. You will also find many helpful tips in the "Frying School" brochure, which you can download from this page.
More RONDO cast iron cookware by Ronneby Bruk....