Extra small cast iron pan, pre-seasoned !
This mini frypan from the RONDO range by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK is ideally suited preparing blinis. It is also great as a 1-serving-size serving dish.
Already pre-seasoned, you can start right away
While conventional iron pans ususally need to be seasoned before first use, RONDO cast iron frypans already come ready-to-use because all RONNEBY BRUK cast iron products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable RONDO frypan will get even better.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk, design by Sigurd Persson.
- Extra small, durable cast iron frypan, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Integrated cast iron handle with hanging loop.
- Upper inner diameter ca. 13 cm.
- Height ca. 2,5 cm.
- Length with handle ca. 26,5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 11,5 cm.
- Weight ca. 0,7 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction (for hobs with electronic cookware recognition please refer to your cooktop manual for the required minimum cookware base diameter).