ULTRA LIGHT by Ronneby Bruk - The pleasantly light pre-seasoned cast iron casserole!
New ULTRA LIGHT cast iron casseroles by Swedish company RONNEBY BRUK are being made in an innovative pressure casting process. A special machining then gives the surface of ULTRA LIGHT products its characteric looks. This revolutionary manufacturing process allows for much thinner walls than in conventional cast iron, resulting in amazing weight reductions of up to 40%! That's why modern ULTRA LIGHT casseroles can even be used by people who used to shy away from conventional cast iron casseroles due to their heavy weight.
Despite their relatively low weight, ULTRA LIGHT casseroles offer all the benefits that you have come to expect from RONNEBY BRUK products, meaning optimal frying and roasting characteristics, no artificial coatings und extreme durability.
And to make sure that you can start right away using your new ULTRA LIGHT cast iron casserole, all ULTRA LIGHT products are being pre-seasoned in the factory with pure rapeseed oil, thus ensuring great frying results right from the start. And over time your durable ULTRA LIGHT casserole will get even better.
- A top quality product by Ronneby Bruk.
- Durable cast iron casserole, deep, uncoated, pre-seasoned.
- Innovative high-pressure casting, upt to 40% lighter than conventional cast iron pans.
- Professional, riveted forged side handles.
- Lid with screwed bakelite handle.
- Upper inner diameter approx. 24 cm.
- Capacity approx. 4 liters.
- Height without / with lid approx. 12 / 19 cm.
- Width with side handles approx. 34 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 19 cm.
- Weight without lid approx. 2.9 kg.
- For all hobs, including induction.
- Oven-proof (lid up to 220° C).
A word of advice: ULTRA LIGHT casseroles are much ligther than conventional cast iron casseroles, so they also heat up faster on the stove. We reommend you chose a lower setting on your stove when heating the casserole in order to avoid overheating the casserole or burning of the food. Especially on induction cooktops it is recommended to not use the Booster / Power setting, as this is only intended for heating large amounts of water; frying / roasting / braising on maximum heat will result in overheating of the casserole.