Straining cooking water has just become safe and easy!
COMFORT casserole 6.1 liters
It's never been easier to strain hot water from cooking potatoes, vegetables or noodles than with SSW's easy straining COMFORT casseroles. No colander is needed, no lifting of the lid, there's no danger of scalding oneself!
To achieve that, COMFORT casseroles by SSW feature a special pouring spout and a sophisticated lid rim with strainer holes in two sizes. Large holes for potatoes, noodles, vegetables. Small holes for rice or beans and lentils.
An air gap between lid and casserole lets air enter while pouring off water thus ensuring smooth and clean straining.
- A quality product by SSW Stolze Stahl Waren.
- Stainless steel casserole with strainer lid.
- Satin finish outside with polished strip.
- Solid forged stainless steel side handles.
- Integrated pouring spout.
- Inner capacity marks, no measuring jug needed.
- Glass lid with special strainer wholes in two sizes.
- Encapsulated thermic base for good distribution and heat storage capacities.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Height without lid ca. 14 cm.
- Capacity ca. 6,1 liters.
- Weight without lid ca. 1,6 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 22 cm.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More COMFORT easy-straining casseroles by SSW...
And more easy-straining casseroles here....