Pasta pot for the small household, induction-suitable
The removable basket insert makes this small pot ideal for cooking pasta, which can be easily drained after cooking by lifting out the basket.
You can also cook potatoes or vegetables in this pot and easily lift them out of the cooking water at the end of the cooking time. When filling in less water, you can use this pot with insert for steaming. Of course you can also use the pot without the basket. And you can also use the basket insert separately as a colander.
- A quality product by SSW.
- Small deep casserole with perforated insert and glass lid
- Removable basket insert can also be used as colander.
- Encapsulated thermic base with good heat distribution and heat storage.
- Made from stainless steel.
- Pot outside with satin finish and polished stripe, insert polished outside.
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim and vent hole.
- Casserole with practical inner capacity marks (liters).
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 28 cm.
- Height without / with basket insert, each without lid approx. 14 / 20 cm.
- Height basket insert approx. 12 cm, of which approx 7.5 cm are in the pot.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 18 cm.
- Capacity casserole approx. 4.5 liters.
- Weight without basket and lid approx. 0.7 kg.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
- For all hobs including induction cooktops.
PfannenProfis tip on how to use: Due to the rather small size, the basket insert is less suitable for spaghetti and other similar long kinds of pasta.