Robust apple slicer completely made of metal
The DIVISOREX apple sliceer by WESTMARK is a true classic among kitchen helpers and is just as practical today as it used to be.
With DIVISOREX you can remove the core of apples or pears and divide the fruit into 10 equally sized pieces in just one operation.
Unlike many other apple dividers, the DIVISOREX is made entirely of robust metal, and thanks to a slightly conical shape of the blades, the DIVISDOREX divides the fruit completely to the bottom in the first pass.
- A quality product by WESTMARK, made in Germany.
- Removes the core and slices into 10 pieces.
- Solid cast aluminium construction, food safe coating.
- Blades made of stainless steel.
- Special blade profile ensures complete cutting of the fruit down to the bottom.
- For fruits up to a maximum diameter of approx. 9 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 17 cm.
- Comes in an attractive color box.
PfannenProfis application tip: Please use only on cutting boards made of plastic or wood to protect the blades. Do not use on surfaces made of metal, glass or ceramics / porcelain.