Small gooseneck kettle from Japan
The kettle line-up by Japanese manufacturer YOSHIKAWA uses 18-8 stainless steel, which is both durable and corrosion-resistant, for the main body and special induction-suitable steel developed in Japan for the base in order to ensure ease of use and durability.
The gooseneck of the CAFE TIME kettle allows clean, drip-free pouring. With the large wooden handle, you always have the kettle safely in your hand when pouring.
- A quality product by YOSHIKAWA - made in Japan.
- Stainless steel 18/8 with mirror finish outside.
- Base made from induction-suitable stainless steel (NSSC180)..
- Lid knob and handle made from wood.
- Capacity: 1 liter; recommended maximum filling quantity in cooking mode 0.6 liter.
- Total length approx. 32 cm.
- Diameter of the kettle opening approx. 7 cm.
- Kettle diameter approx. 14 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 12.5 cm.
- Height without / with lid approx. 11.5 / 16 cm
- Weight with lid ca. 0,4 kg.
- For all hobs incl. induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.