Square frypan = more space
This square non-stick coated cast alu frypan from the CLASSIC range by Spanish company CASTEY offers almost 50% more space than a conventional circular 20 cm frypan, making it a useful allrounder for small households, e.g. for egg dishes, small steaks or easy rollable square pancakes.
The environment-friendly and resistant DURION non-stick coating allows low-fat cooking and makes cleaning a breeze.
The innovative FULL INDUCTION frypan base ensures an optimal heat distribution and a quick heating up on all kinds of hobs.
Special highlight: The CLASSIC frypans by Castey feature a detachable handle, made from real cedar wood.
- A quality product by CASTEY.
- Square frypan with low rim.
- HQ cast aluminum with innovative FULL INDUCTION all-hob base.
- Great heat distribution, even cooking and maximum energy efficiency.
- Environment-friendly and resistant DURION non-stick coating, excellent non-stick properties.
- Detachable cedar wood handle, can be attached without touching the frypan.
- Upper inner length ca. 21 x 21 cm.
- Height ca. 4 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 16 cm.
- Weight ca. 0,9 kg.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe (without handle).
- Ovenproof (wthout handle), perfect for gratinating or keeping food warm in the oven.
- For all hobs, also for induction.