Double-walled milk pot: No overboiling! No burning!
The double-walled milk pot BAIN MARIE ist ideal for delicate foods that easily burn, overboil or that should not be heated to more than 100° C.
The water in between the walls keeps the inside below 100° C, allowing you to reheat baby foods without overheating or to melt chocolate without the cumbersome bowl-in-a-water-bath-procedure. Can also be used to thaw frozen spinach or to reheat mashed potatoes.
The BAIN MARIE is also a great help when preparing fine sauces like homemade Sauce Hollandaise; the rounded base inside facilitates working with the whisk.
- A op quality product by BEKA.
- Double-walled milk pot, made from stainless steel.
- Mirror finish.
- Foods can be heated gently up to ca. 96° C.
- Special handle with water level indicator for easy filling of the water tank.
- Practical inner capacity marks (liters).
- Thermic base for energy-asving cooking.
- Capacity ca. 1,7 Liter.
- Height ca. 14,5 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 15 cm.
- Weight ca. 1 kg.
- For all hobs incl. induction.
- Comes in attractive color box.
Important word of advice: Always make sure that the cooking zone used is not bigger than the pot's base and that the pot is always positioned correctly on the cooking zone. When using the pot on a gas stove a small flame must be used and the flame must never extend over the edge of the pot base. Neglecting this advice might lead to damages caused by overheating of handle and viewing glass that cannot be claimed.