Straining cooking water has just become safe and easy!
The elegant CHEF PRATIQUE casseroles by BEKA are great helpers in just about every kitchen. It's never been easier to strain hot water from cooking potatoes, vegetables or noodles than with BEKA's easy straining CHEF PRATIQUE casseroles. No colander is needed, no lifting of the lid, there's no danger of scalding oneself!
To achieve that, CHEF PRATIQUE casseroles feature a special pouring spout and a sophisticated lid rim with strainer holes in two sizes.
Thanks to the side-mounted handles of the lid pouring and straining is very easy and comfortable. And it also saves space aloft in the kitchen cabinet.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Durable, strong stainless steel casserole 20 cm.
- Noble mirror finish outside.
- Large handles, cast stainless steel, riveted.
- Integrated pouring spout.
- Glass lid with special strainer wholes in two sizes.
- Side-mounted lid handles for easy pouring / straining.
- Extra thick thermic base (6,2 mm), great heat distribution and heat storage capacities.
- Inner capacity marks, no measuring jug needed.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Height without lid ca. 11,5 cm.
- Capacity ca. 3,3 liters.
- Weight without lid ca. 1,2 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 18 cm.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More CHEF cookware by BEKA here...
And more easy-straining casseroles here....