Induction-suitable enameled cast iron tajine
Connoisseurs of the north-African cuisine will surely recognize this type of cookware. Tajine dishes are known for their fragrant spices, sun-ripened fruits, delicate fish or savory meat, all stewed slowly, delicious and full of flavor.
While traditional tajines are completely made of clay, this modern interpretation from the NORI range by BEKA features a cast iron pan suitable for all modern hobs including induction cooktops. The cast iron retains the absorbed heat very good and releases it slowly and evenly. That way your dishes stay warm for a long time after the NORI tajine was taken fro the stove or out of the oven. The NORI casserole features an attractive black triple enamel coating, making it extra durable, scratch-resistant and easy to clean.
The elegant conical lid gathers condensed water and returns it to the food, keeping it moist, tender and tasty. The large copper-colored lid knob sets an appealing accent.
With the NORI tajine you can now prepare authentic north-African casserole dishes. Of course, this beautiful cookware is also suited for other slow-cooking casserole dishes that shall be served with a certain show effect.
- A top quality product by BEKA.
- Cast iron frypan, enameled all-round.
- Durable, easy-care triple enamel, black.
- Cone-shaped cast iron lid with large copper-colored knob.
- Large side handles, easy to grip even with potholders. (Tip: Matching handle covers are separately available from us as an accessory.)
- Upper inner diameter approx. 28 cm.
- Height without / with lid approx. 6.5 / 21 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) approx. 24 cm.
- Width with handles approx. 37.5 cm.
- Weight without / with lid approx. 3.5 / 5.9 kg.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Ovenproof up to 250° C.
- Comes in attractive color box.
PfannenProfis tips on how to use: Always heat cast iron cookware slowly. You'll achieve best results at low to medium heat. Better give it more time than more heat - that way everything will remain juicy and aromatic.
After cleaning, dry thoroughly and ideally heat up the cookware a little to remove residual moisture. After cool down, apply a little cooking oil to the rim of the pan and the lid to prevent corrosion.