Deep cast alu frypan with environment-friendly stone-look non-stick coating
MINERALine non-stick frypans by Italian manufacturer BONIOTTI are great all-rounders that shouldn't be missing in any kitchen.
MINERALine non-stick coating is reminiscent of a stone and features a mineral reinforcement that makes it very durable. It also has outstanding non-stick properties, making it ideal for everyday low-fat cooking and easy cleaning.
Top quality „Stove Guss“ aluminum pressure die-casting with an up to 8 mm thick base makes for an optimal heat distribution, ensuring even frying results. The innovative full disc induction-suitable outer base is very easy to clean and doesn't tarnish in the dishwasher, unlike the base of usual cast aluminum pans
A special highlight of this MINERALine frypan is its elegant detachable handle: A space-saving solution for cramped kitchen cabinets and a very handy feature when using the frypan in the oven.
- Top quality by BONIOTTI, 100% made in Italy.
- “Stove Guss” die-cast aluminum frypan with extra thick base for an optimal heat distribution.
- Deep and capacious frypan.
- Environment-friendly and durable MINERALine stone-look non-stick coating, reinforced with mineral particles.
- Excellent non-stick properties, easy cleaning.
- Easy-clean full disc base for all kinds of hobs, doesn't tarnish in the dishwasher.
- Detachable faux wood plastic handle, safe and easy locking mechanism.
- With helper handle (please use a pot holder).
- Upper inner diameter ca. 27,7 cm
- Height ca. 7,5 cm
- Length ca. 55 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 19,5 cm.
- Weight w/o lid ca. 1,7 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (without handle).
- Ovenproof up to 160 / 230°C with / without lid (each without handle).
- For all hobs including induction.
- Incl. Pyrex glass lid with plastic knob.