Forged Santoku knife with walnut handle - Made in Solingen, Germany
JUGLANS LINE knives by German manufacturer BURGVOGEL Solingen are beautiful eye-catchers thanks to their elegant walnut wood handles.
The beautiful walnut wood grain features a wide range of shades of brown, from a warm reddish brown to an almost black dark brown. All shades complement each other making each handle hence each knife a naturally beautiful piece.
JUGLANS LINE's functional properties are equally impressive as its blades are the same as those of the professional MASTER LINE range of knives: JUGLANS LINE blades are made from rust-free chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel X50CrMoV15, forged from one piece, oil- and ice-hardened, polished and hand-honed.
- A quality product by BURGVOGEL - Made in Solingen, Germany's "City of Blades".
- Santoku with burl walnut handle.
- Blade forged from one single piece, comfortably balanced for exact and tireless cutting.
- HQ chromium-molybdenum-vanadium steel alloy X50CrMoV15.
- Blade oil- and ice-hardened, hardness ca. 56 +/-1 HRC.
- Polished, hand-honed.
- Blade and handle blending seamlessly.
- Blade length ca. 18 cm.
PfannenProfis service note: Burl walnut has an irregular structure due to its nature as root wood. The handles of this knife range might therefore show slight belmishes in the uncoated surface. This does not justify a claim.
More from the JUGLANS LINE by Burgvogel Solingen...