Italian non-stick frying pan 24 cm with durable coating
The GRANITICA EXTRA pans by the Italian manufacturer BARAZZONI are very user-friendly cookware for daily use:
The pan is forged from extra strong aluminum in cast look and has a thick base with very good heat distribution. The Marmotech-Extra non-stick coating is reminiscent of granite, offers excellent non-stick properties and is minerally reinforced for extra abrasion-resistance.
The beautifully designed plastic handle provides optimum protection against heat and ensures a safe handling of the GRANITICA EXTRA pan.
- A European quality product by BARAZZONI, made in Italy.
- Frying pan with non-stick coating.
- Design by Claudio Bellini.
- Extra strong, forged aluminum in cast look with reinforced frypan rim.
- Sealed with durable 6-layer MarmoTech-Plus non-stick coating with stone-look, nickel-free.
- Excellent non-stick effect for low-fat or even fat-free frying.
- Ergonomic, heat-insulating plastic handle.
- Upper inner diameter 24 cm.
- Finely machined base, base diameter (contact surface) approx. 20 cm.
- Height approx. 4.9 cm.
- Length approx. 44 cm.
- Capacity approx. 1.8 liters.
- Weight approx. 0.8 kg.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Suitable for conventional stoves, NOT FOR INDUCTION.
More GRANITICA EXTRA non-stick frypans...