Inexpensive whetstone with two grits and tray
The TROMSO whetstone is perfect for maintaining an optimal sharpness of your knives. The stone combines two different grits so that you can re-sharpen well-maintained knives as well as repair heavily used, dull knives.
A solid ABS plastic tray with slip resistant feet holds the whetstone securely in place and catches draining water.
After use the whetstone can remain in the tray because thanks to its special design air can flow around the whetstone so that it dries quickly.
- A quality product by CS Kochsysteme
- Two grits for repair and basic grinding, 240 and 800.
- Suitable for all smooth steel blades (not suitable for corrugated / serrated blades).
- With slip-resistant tray.
- Dimensions of the stone ca. 18 x 6 x 3 cm.
- Comes in attractive color box.
How to use: Soak the sharpening stone for at least 10 minutes before use, then put in the tray. Using light pressure move the blade in a smooth forward and backward motion over the stone in a degree of 15-20°. If needed, re-wet stone and clean blade.
More by CS Kochsysteme here...