Cast iron steak pan with easy-care enamel
The XANTEN cast iron grill pan by CS KOCHSYSTEME is perfect for preparing a delicious steak.
The black PRONAMEL PLUS enamel inside makes the XANTEN grill pan particularly easy to clean, while the attractive white enamel outside attracts attention, therefore also well suited for serving at the table, served hot and sizzling.
- A quality product by CS KOCHSYSTEME.
- Square griddle pan, ribbed inside.
- Sturdy cast iron, ideal for the traditional kitchen.
- White enamel outside.
- Inside sealed with black PronamelPlus enamel, easy to clean.
- Ovenproof cast iron handle. (Please use potholders.)
- Lateral spouts.
- Upper inner length approx. 26 x 26 cm.
- Length with handles approx. 44 cm.
- Base dimensions (contact surface) approx. 21 x 21 cm.
- Height approx 4.5 cm.
- Weight approx. 2.9 kg.
- Suitable for all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care, dishwasher-safe.
PfannenProfis Service Notes: Enamel may occasionally show small particle entrapments; this is not subject to complaint. Always heat enamelled cast iron slowly and gradually, especially on induction cookers; never use the power/booster level of the cooker. Do not knock the cooking spoon off on the edge of the enamelled cookware!
More cast iron from the XANTEN range can be found here....