Straining cooking water, safe and easy, even without potholders
The ARON casserole by CARL SCHMIDT SOHN is the result of clever design: A special pouring spout and a sophisticated lid rim with strainer holes in two sizes makes straining hot water from cooking potatoes, vegetables or noodles as safe and easy as never before.
And thanks to the practical casserole handles you don't even need potholders to do so: Simply flip the grey inner part up over the lid and you are ready to strain the hot water while safely holding the lid.
An air gap between lid and casserole lets air enter while pouring off water thus ensuring smooth and clean straining.
- A quality product by Carl Schmidt Sohn.
- reddot Design and IF Design award-winning casserole with strainer lid.
- High quality stainless steel 18/10, brushed surface.
- Inner capacity marks (liters).
- Integrated pouring spouts.
- Heat-insulating plastic handles, casserole handles with flip-up lid holders.
- Flat glass lid with special strainer wholes in two sizes.
- Lid knob can also be used as holder for a kitchen spoon.
- Encapsulated thermic base for good distribution and heat storage capacities.
- Upper inner diameter 20 cm.
- Width with handles ca. 36 cm.
- Height without lid ca. 11 cm.
- Capacity ca. 3,2 liters.
- Weight without lid ca. 1,1 kg.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 18 cm.
- For all hobs, also for induction.
- Easy-care & dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More ARON easy-straining casseroles by Carl Schmidt Sohn...
And more easy-straining casseroles here....