Classic cast iron cocotte
The cocotte cast iron casseroles by Spanish brand CASTEY are the perfect cookware for the traditional cuisine.
The quality cast iron has outstanding heat storage capabilities, making it ideal for stewing and braising. The special droplet profile on the inside of the lid makes it a self-basting lid, returning condensed moisture in fine droplet, just like rain, keeping your dish moist and tasty.
The Spanish Majolica enamel on the outside is characterized by its sublime brilliance and color intensity, making Castey Cocotte a real eyecatcher in your kitchen.
- A quality product by CASTEY, made in Spain.
- Enameled cast iron deep casserole with lid.
- Even heat distribution and excellent heat retention properties.
- Self-basting lid, keeps food moist and tasty.
- Vibrant hi-gloss majolica enamel exterior finish in jade green.
- Durable grey enamel inside, highly chip resistant, easy to clean and maintain.
- Upper inner diameter ca. 19 cm.
- Capacity ca. 2,5 Liter.
- Height without lid ca. 11 cm.
- Width with handles ca. 26 cm.
- Base diameter (contact surface) ca. 15 cm.
- Weight without lid ca. 2,5 kg.
- Suitable for all stoves, incl. induction cooktops.
- Includes textile carry bag for save and easy storage.
- Easy care, dishwasher-safe.
- Comes in attractive color box.
More COCOTTE cast iron casseroles by CASTEY can be found here....