Serving fork with pusher for perfectly hygienic, contactless serving
The serving fork from the Push&Pull product range by Déglon is a professional tool for hygienically perfect, contact-free serving.
The tempered stainless steel fork teeth are of sturdy construction and the ergonomic ABS plastic handle allows you to hold the fork safely and comfortably in your hand.
With a simple thumb pressure on the release lever, the pusher glides forward about 7 cm and pushes the food from the teeth. This is how easy it is to serve hygienically perfect today!
- A quality product by Déglon.
- Serving fork with pusher: Upon pushing the lever, the pusher glides forward about 7 cm.
- Patented design.
- Tempered stainless steel fork teeth.
- Handle and pusher made from sturdy ABS plastic.
- Handle with Déglon`s "Stop-Glisse" non-slip profile that keeps the server from slipping into the chafing dish.
- Length approx. 31 cm
- Usable teeth length approx. 7 cm.
- With hanging loop.
- Comes in color box.