Two noble woods combined in one handle:
Elegant chef's knife with white-oak & walnut wood handle
There are many knives with wooden handles. But the HIGH WOODS knives by French brand DÉGLON combine two attractive woods in one diamond-shaped handle:
The top of the handle is made of light white-oak, which contrasts nicely with the dark walnut wood on the underside, separated by a fine 430 stainless steel bar.
The blades made of martensitic 5CrMov15 stainless steel are of high hardness with great edge retention and can be easily resharpened.
- A top quality product by Déglon.
- Innovative chef's knife with double wood handle.
- Martensitic 5CrMov15 stainless steel blade of high hardness (55-57 HRC).
- Diamond-shaped handle made of white-oak and walnut wood.
- Length of the blade approx. 20 cm.